none
A question about deployment in IIS7 RRS feed

• Question

• I have a web service application was deployed on IIS6 and in windows server2003, it was working well. And now I have moved it to another server which is windows server2008. After moved it to the new server, and deployed it to IIS7, the error happened: 

Parser Error

Description: An error occurred during the parsing of a resource required to service this request. Please review the following specific parse error details and modify your source file appropriately.

Parser Error Message: Could not create type 'QMsgServer'.

Source Error:

Line 1: <%@ WebService Language="C#" CodeBehind="QMsgServer.asmx.cs" Class="QMsgServer" %> 

Source File: /QMessageServer/QMsgServer.asmx    Line: 1

Version Information: Microsoft .NET Framework Version:2.0.50727.1434; ASP.NET Version:2.0.50727.1434

I don't know why this happened, I copied all files from windows 2003 to windows 2008, and I added a test htm page under this website folder in windows 2008, it works well. Can somebody tell me how to fix this problem. Thanks in advance.

Peter
    Saturday, January 17, 2009 12:24 PM

Answers

All replies

• Hi Peter,

You could post your thread on ASP.NET Forum to get more help.

Thanks

Please remember to mark the replies as answers if they help and unmark them if they provide no help.
    Monday, January 19, 2009 5:54 AM
  • I have solved this problem already. Thanks anyhow.
    Peter
    • Marked as answer by Peter_Yang Monday, January 19, 2009 7:50 AM
    Monday, January 19, 2009 7:50 AM
  • Hi Peter,

Could you please tell us how you solve your problem? It will be very beneficial for other community members having the similar questions.

Thanks

Please remember to mark the replies as answers if they help and unmark them if they provide no help.
    Monday, January 19, 2009 7:57 AM