Send API events using Signalr RRS feed

• Question

• User1806771833 posted

I have a API which only send events from IntegrationServer-server to DotNetApi objects, that live on server-side app.  I am developing an client application where I would like to use SignalR which is used to send the events from server-side-app (using SignalR library ) to browser (using SignalR jQuery library).  In my client application I have below event :<o:p></o:p>

<o:p> </o:p> agent.IncomingSessionEvent += new ISEventHandler<IAgent, IncomingSessionEvent>(IncomingSessionEventHandler);<o:p></o:p>

<o:p> </o:p>This event send customer data and I can see that in logs. But data does not get populated in CRM page. Need help in achieving this functionality using Signalr. Sample code would be appreciated.  Thanks in advance.

<o:p></o:p>

Tuesday, December 12, 2017 5:45 AM

Answers

• User61956409 posted

Hi dnyatiganesan@gmail.com,

<o:p>

I would like to use SignalR which is used to send the events from server-side-app (using SignalR library ) to browser (using SignalR jQuery library). 
    </o:p>

Based on your requirements, you should have server-side app, Hub server and client application. If you’d like to call Hub method to send messages (events) to client application in your server-side app, you can try to use the following code to invoke Hub method in your server-side app.<o:p></o:p>

var hub = new HubConnection("http://xxxx:port/");

var proxy = hub.CreateHubProxy("ChatHub");

hub.Start().Wait();

//invoke hub method

proxy.Invoke("hub_method_name", params);

data does not get populated in CRM page

If you want your clients can receive messages that are broadcast from Hub server, please make sure the clients establish connection to your Hub server.<o:p></o:p>

With Regards,<o:p></o:p>

Fei Han<o:p></o:p>

• Marked as answer by Anonymous Thursday, October 7, 2021 12:00 AM
    Wednesday, December 13, 2017 3:01 AM

All replies

• User61956409 posted

Hi dnyatiganesan@gmail.com,

I would like to use SignalR which is used to send the events from server-side-app (using SignalR library ) to browser (using SignalR jQuery library). 

Based on your requirements, you should have server-side app, Hub server and client application. If you’d like to call Hub method to send messages (events) to client application in your server-side app, you can try to use the following code to invoke Hub method in your server-side app.<o:p></o:p>

var hub = new HubConnection("http://xxxx:port/");

var proxy = hub.CreateHubProxy("ChatHub");

hub.Start().Wait();

//invoke hub method

proxy.Invoke("hub_method_name", params);

data does not get populated in CRM page

If you want your clients can receive messages that are broadcast from Hub server, please make sure the clients establish connection to your Hub server.<o:p></o:p>

With Regards,<o:p></o:p>

Fei Han<o:p></o:p>

• Marked as answer by Anonymous Thursday, October 7, 2021 12:00 AM
    Wednesday, December 13, 2017 3:01 AM
  • User1806771833 posted

Thanks Han I was actually thinking of doing so but not sure , now it's more clear to me. thanks again.

Wednesday, December 13, 2017 3:24 AM