none
Lost Add Ins for MS Access 2013 RRS feed

• Question

• I do since a few days encounter Major crashes in MS Access 2013 ans it seems related to ADODB Recordset management. My list of Add Ins in MS Access (VB Applications) is for some reason now completely empty so I cannot any longer find any Add in for ADODB Recordset, which may be a reason.

I had to install Visio 2016 Professional (On month Trial) a few days ago. Is this a cause to the problem?

How do I get the Add Ins Back?

Wednesday, February 1, 2017 7:31 PM

All replies

• Hi,

What was the name of the old Add-In? I don't recall needing any add-in for ADODB recordset. All you should really need is to add a reference to the ADODB library in your VBA IDE.

Just my 2 cents...

Wednesday, February 1, 2017 7:53 PM
  • Thanks, I probably do not express my self clear enough. It is the reference library that now is empty. I cannot find any references at all ?!
    Wednesday, February 1, 2017 8:21 PM
  • Hi,

If you create a new blank database, is the reference window also empty? If you take your old Access file to another computer, do you see the references?

Wednesday, February 1, 2017 8:57 PM
  • Hi GunnarB62,

>> It is the reference library that now is empty. I cannot find any references at all ?!

Do you mean you could not find any reference in VBE->Tools->References->Available References. If so, I suggest you follow the test from .theDBguy.

I assume your Office is broken, and I suggest you repair your Office first.

Best Regards,

Edward

MSDN Community Support
    Please remember to click "Mark as Answer" the responses that resolved your issue, and to click "Unmark as Answer" if not. This can be beneficial to other community members reading this thread. If you have any compliments or complaints to MSDN Support, feel free to contact MSDNFSF@microsoft.com.

Thursday, February 2, 2017 4:56 AM