none
ComboBox extending outside of CTP - clicks ignored RRS feed

• Question

• Hi;

I am using a DevExpress ComboBoxEdit (similiar to a ComboBox). And when I click the drop-down and then select an item in the list, if the part I click is past the bottom of the CTP (ie over the main document), then the list goes away but the item is not selected.

Do I have to do something special so mousr clicks outside the CTP are still go to controls in it?

thanks - dave

Very funny video - What's your Metaphor?
    Tuesday, March 22, 2011 12:01 AM

Answers

All replies

• Hello Dave,

Thanks for posting. We could do more tests for this issue. By performing the same action on a ComboBox, please see this issue also happens. Does it happen? If not, we could narrow down this question. So I think you also could try to ask in DevExpress home site: http://www.devexpress.com/ for better support.

If you have any concern on this issue, just feel free to follow. Thanks for your understanding and have a nice day.

Bessie Zhao [MSFT]
    MSDN Community Support | Feedback to us
    Get or Request Code Sample from Microsoft
    Please remember to mark the replies as answers if they help and unmark them if they provide no help.

Tuesday, March 22, 2011 8:39 AM
  • Hi;

It's a DevExpress error - it does not receive mouse clicks outside the CTP. They're working on a fix.

thanks - dave

Very funny video - What's your Metaphor?
    • Marked as answer by DavidThi808 Thursday, March 24, 2011 3:40 PM
    Thursday, March 24, 2011 3:40 PM