locked
"Could not load user profile." - MySite creation error RRS feed

Answers

  • Hi,

    Thanks anyway, I got my MySite running.

    I associated services with the web application and with the My Site Host application inConfigure service application associations under Application Management > Service Applications

    And my issue was solved. Hope this helps someone.

    Thanks,

    Rinkal

     

     

    • Proposed as answer by Oldguard Monday, March 25, 2013 7:37 PM
    • Marked as answer by Hemendra Agrawal Tuesday, March 26, 2013 10:42 AM
    Thursday, April 15, 2010 1:40 PM

All replies

  • Did you do a successful import of your user profiles in the user profile service application OR create a profile for the user you are clicking the "My Content" link for?  You need to have a profile to have a my site.

    Chris


    Chris Givens CEO, Architecting Connected Systems Blog Twitter
    Tuesday, April 13, 2010 5:35 PM
  • Tuesday, April 13, 2010 8:09 PM
  • Thanks Chris and Laxmikanth,

     

    @Chris,

    Yes Chris I have one user profile created.

    @Laxmikanth, I have checked this blog and tried out all the steps but still m facing the same issue.

    Wednesday, April 14, 2010 9:43 AM
  • I checked in logs file and this is what i have got. I have one active profile which is a domain user and have also explicitly added new profile but I am still not able to get it running.

    04/13/2010 19:08:19.37  w3wp.exe (0x04DC)                        0x15C0 SharePoint Portal Server       User Profiles                  7i0b High     Exception occurred loading user profile (/Person.aspx?accountname=DLFVPN%5C190016): Microsoft.Office.Server.UserProfiles.UserProfileApplicationNotAvailableException: No User Profile Application available to service the request. Contact your farm administrator.     at Microsoft.Office.Server.Administration.UserProfileApplicationProxy.GetRawPartitionID(SPServiceContext serviceContext)     at Microsoft.SharePoint.Portal.WebControls.ProfilePropertyLoader.get_CurrentPartitionId()     at Microsoft.SharePoint.Portal.WebControls.ProfilePropertyLoader.OnInit(EventArgs e). 27a5a59b-7e80-46f6-bfdc-478ec30ee120

     

    please help :(

    Rinkal

    Wednesday, April 14, 2010 10:20 AM
  • Hi guys,

    Can anybody plz help me out in this...this is getting quite frustrating...

     

    Regards,

    Rinkal

     

    Thursday, April 15, 2010 7:03 AM
  • Hi,

    Thanks anyway, I got my MySite running.

    I associated services with the web application and with the My Site Host application inConfigure service application associations under Application Management > Service Applications

    And my issue was solved. Hope this helps someone.

    Thanks,

    Rinkal

     

     

    • Proposed as answer by Oldguard Monday, March 25, 2013 7:37 PM
    • Marked as answer by Hemendra Agrawal Tuesday, March 26, 2013 10:42 AM
    Thursday, April 15, 2010 1:40 PM
  • I had the same problem. This thread helped me fix it. To elaborate (for our situation), I've built a Powershell script based install. It allows me to specify the proxy group. Being tricky, I build using a non-default proxy group. But my scripts did not associate the non-default proxy group with the MySites web application. Once I did that, MySites came up (profile importing had previously succeeded).
    GregM
    Thursday, March 3, 2011 12:20 PM
  • I had the same issue and this thread pointed me in the right direction as well. If you use powershell to create your Proxy for the User Profile Service, make sure you include the -DefaultProxyGroup switch as part of the New-SPProfileServiceApplicationProxy command...

    Monday, March 25, 2013 7:37 PM

  • Error 
    Could not load user profile. 

    Troubleshoot issues with Microsoft SharePoint Foundation. 

    Correlation ID: 4b5b5c26-406f-4a7c-b098-2091ec2fd767 

    Date and Time: 9/6/2013 1:41:03 PM 

     Go back to site 

    I am still getting the error i have and always have had an association with the service checked within the web app service connections

    i was going nowhere fast so recreated the UPS and the mysites web app and am still getting the issue.

    help am dying inside.

    • Edited by Norpa Friday, September 6, 2013 1:34 PM
    Friday, September 6, 2013 12:58 PM
  • I created using CA, Am at a loss, I have 8 profile endpoints across my farm of 12 servers I think this might be the issue.
    Sunday, September 15, 2013 11:03 PM
  • Hi,

    This worked for me. Thanks!

    Paul

    Tuesday, June 2, 2015 3:52 PM