XSLT Data View to Sharepoint List View RRS feed

• Question

• i converted all list view to XSLT data view, add some scripts. but as i convert back to Sharepoint List View, the list returns one row by default. Is there a way I could restore the old List View design
    cal_bonjovi
    Monday, May 30, 2011 7:01 AM

Answers

•  Hi Cal_bonjovi,

Glad to receive your reply.

You cannot get the 15 columns after to revert to SharePoint View. The “Revert to SharePoint view” section is revert the default List View.

You can create a 15 columns list view by UI for the list at first, and then add the list view to the page using SharePoint Designer 2007.

Thanks,

Wayne

TechNet Subscriber Support in forum

If you have any feedback on our support, please contact tngfb@microsoft.com

• Marked as answer by KeFang Chen Friday, June 10, 2011 6:42 AM
    Thursday, June 2, 2011 7:32 AM

All replies

• Hi cal_bonjovi,

There is a “Revert to SharePoint View” action when you right click the XSLT Data View.

Here is a similar issue:

http://social.msdn.microsoft.com/Forums/en-US/sharepointcustomization/thread/2538ce96-848c-45f5-89d8-43d67507310d/

you also can delete the XSLT view, and then add a new SharePoint View using SharePoint Designer 2007.

Thanks,

Wayne

Tuesday, May 31, 2011 6:22 AM
  • thanks for the reply. yes i already did "revert to sharepoint view", but my question is that after i revert to sharepoint list view, list view returns a single column, can i retrieve same column structure after reverting. i mean if i have 15 columns in the data form view, after revert it will still have 15 columns in sharepoint list view
    cal_bonjovi
    Wednesday, June 1, 2011 1:58 AM
  •  Hi Cal_bonjovi,

Glad to receive your reply.

You cannot get the 15 columns after to revert to SharePoint View. The “Revert to SharePoint view” section is revert the default List View.

You can create a 15 columns list view by UI for the list at first, and then add the list view to the page using SharePoint Designer 2007.

Thanks,

Wayne

• Marked as answer by KeFang Chen Friday, June 10, 2011 6:42 AM
    Thursday, June 2, 2011 7:32 AM
  • Hi cal_bonjovi,

Would you please let us know how is your problem going? Is the suggestion helpful for your issue?

If you need further assistance, please feel free to let us know.

Thanks,

Wayne

Wednesday, June 8, 2011 5:35 AM