HV platform lock-in & freedom to migrate RRS feed

• Question

• Hi there,

We've been considering using HV as our PHR platform.

I've been reading through the operating and privacy requirements: http://msdn.microsoft.com/en-us/healthvault/cc268231.aspx?rmproc=true

The users own the data correct? So are there any legal or technical limitations that restrict our ability to switch PHRs in the future?

We are concerned about the risks of adopting HV and want to know we have the freedom & option to migrate user data to another PHR at a future time.

Sorry I couldn't find any forums postings on this. Please refer me to existing one if it exists.

Poe

Friday, December 3, 2010 5:14 AM

Answers

• Hello Poe,

Could you please look into this url for Microsoft HealthVault Developer Site Terms of Use. If you would like know any business / legal  related information you can directly contact our HealthVault Business Development Team for more information.

Regards,

Madan Kamuju

• Proposed as answer by Madan kamuju Tuesday, December 7, 2010 3:46 PM
    • Marked as answer by Aneesh D Wednesday, January 12, 2011 2:39 AM
    Friday, December 3, 2010 12:44 PM

All replies

• Hello Poe,

Could you please look into this url for Microsoft HealthVault Developer Site Terms of Use. If you would like know any business / legal  related information you can directly contact our HealthVault Business Development Team for more information.

Regards,

Madan Kamuju

• Proposed as answer by Madan kamuju Tuesday, December 7, 2010 3:46 PM
    • Marked as answer by Aneesh D Wednesday, January 12, 2011 2:39 AM
    Friday, December 3, 2010 12:44 PM
  • Hi Poe, did you ever follow-up on this? I'm developing a note on HV lock-in and would be interested in the final information or documentation that you have used and/or created. Thanks Dick
    Monday, September 1, 2014 4:22 PM