• User475983607 posted

I have one page that is example welcome.aspx

if user want to take screenshot it should say no screenshot alert 

how to do so 

This requirement is not possible.

Wednesday, July 8, 2020 5:33 PM
  • User-807418713 posted

Thank You For Your Reply

As I Can See In Banking Application If we take screenshot it says alert unable to take screenshot alert

how to do so the same

Thanking You

Wednesday, July 8, 2020 5:37 PM
  • User475983607 posted

As I Can See In Banking Application If we take screenshot it says alert unable to take screenshot alert

You're mistaken.  A Web server cannot take over your OS. 

It is possible to catch key presses in JavaScript, ctrl + print or print screen, when the browser window has focus.   This will not work if the browser does not have the focus or the screenshot is taken using a tool like the Snipping tool.  

Can you share this banking application that does this as I think you are pulling our leg. 

Wednesday, July 8, 2020 5:49 PM
  • User409696431 posted

Also, if the OP is talking about the mouse right-click "Take a screen shot" menu, you can use JavaScript to disable right-click and trigger an alert, but that will NOT prevent people from copying your page - you can easily take a copy of the page without using that function (Snipping tool is just one example) - and it will annoy them no end because there are other functions in right-click that they may want to use.

Wednesday, July 8, 2020 7:08 PM
  • User-939850651 posted

Hi Gopi.MCA,

User screenshots are client-side operations, and the server cannot interfere with such operations.

Unless the user's PC is installed with specific software, it is used to restrict the user's screen capture from the Web browser.

You could also refer to the other answers in this case.

Stop User from using “Print Scrn” / “Printscreen” key of the Keyboard for any Web Page

Best regards,

Xudong Peng

• Marked as answer by Anonymous Thursday, October 7, 2021 12:00 AM
    Thursday, July 9, 2020 7:32 AM