none
How to read external dlls in SSIS package after deploying package in Azure Data Factory using Integration Runtime.

Question

• Hi,

I created a SSIS package where i am using external dlls in my Script component but those dll's where unable to load even if i run that package from Visual studio so then i  decided to store those dll files on the machine drive in C drive. And have written a C# code to load those dlls using c drive in my package's script component so then it is working properly from visual studio and on same machine.

But i need to run that package on Cloud using Azure so i am trying to deploy the package on Azure but how can i read those external dlls? as in the package i have written a C# code to read dlls from c drive on the Azure how can i read those dlls ?

FYI, i am using this code to load dlls "System.Reflection.Assembly.LoadFile(System.IO.Path.Combine(path, "xyz.dll"));"

Please help me with steps to read the external dlls in azure using SSIS integration runtime.

Thanks in Advance.

Thanks,

John

Tuesday, September 4, 2018 8:07 AM

All replies

• You can follow our doc to customize your SSIS IR and install external dlls: https://docs.microsoft.com/en-us/azure/data-factory/how-to-configure-azure-ssis-ir-custom-setup.
    Tuesday, September 4, 2018 8:22 AM
  • Could you please explain more how to register dll, specially how dealing with main.cmd?

Thanks.

Wednesday, October 24, 2018 8:37 AM