App rejected even after submitting Privacy policy and demo details RRS feed

• Question

• Hi ,

I am facing an unusual situation here that my app didnt pass the certification even after updating the privacy policy url under Privacy policy field and demo details under certification. 

Let me know if i am missing something here

Thursday, February 1, 2018 7:27 AM

All replies

• Hi @Abraham Atsbaha

Could you please share the failure report here so that we can analyze this better?

If you couldn't upload screenshots here and see a prompt saying "Body text cannot contain images or links until we are able to verify your account." , you may reply to this post for assistance first. It won't take long for support there to help verify your forum account.

Best Regards,

Annie

MSDN Community Support
    Please remember to click "Mark as Answer" the responses that resolved your issue, and to click "Unmark as Answer" if not. This can be beneficial to other community members reading this thread. If you have any compliments or complaints to MSDN Support, feel free to contact MSDNFSF@microsoft.com.

Friday, February 2, 2018 6:12 AM
  • Hi Annie,

Thanks for the reply.Here i am attching the screenshots of the reports sent by windows review team and also couple of screenshots where we have submitted the privacy policy url in store and also privacy policy in the app.

Request your support on this as soon as possible.

• Edited by Annie Chen-MSFT Friday, February 2, 2018 8:26 AM edit some info
    Friday, February 2, 2018 6:34 AM
  • Hi @Abraham Atsbaha,

Thanks for the screenshots.

I have edited one of them for security reasons.

Based on these info, I think it should be fine after you updated the privacy policy url. So I suggest you try resubmitting your package.

If the issue persists, you could open a support ticket or contact reportapp@microsoft.com.

Best Regards,

Annie

MSDN Community Support
    Please remember to click "Mark as Answer" the responses that resolved your issue, and to click "Unmark as Answer" if not. This can be beneficial to other community members reading this thread. If you have any compliments or complaints to MSDN Support, feel free to contact MSDNFSF@microsoft.com.

Friday, February 2, 2018 9:06 AM