rolling data in datagrid in silverlight RRS feed

• Question

• Hi,

How to roll(automatically moving from bottom to top) data in datagrid in silverlight?

please help me..

Thursday, November 18, 2010 1:09 AM

Answers

• As far as I know there's no other way to command the scrollbars than the ScrollIntoView method. You can still achieve what you want with that. Just loop scrollintoview with each item and when you reach the bottom start at the top again. Do you think you could do it like that?

Friday, November 19, 2010 1:09 AM

All replies

• So you want the DataGrid to scroll down to the bottom automatically? Take a look at the ScrollIntoView-method. It should do everything you want: http://msdn.microsoft.com/en-us/library/cc673083(VS.95).aspx

Thursday, November 18, 2010 1:29 AM
  • i don't want to particular column or row. i want to continuously move whole data in data grid from bottom to top like marquee in html. i.e if data is coming to end then it again move from beginning.

Thursday, November 18, 2010 2:08 AM
  • As far as I know there's no other way to command the scrollbars than the ScrollIntoView method. You can still achieve what you want with that. Just loop scrollintoview with each item and when you reach the bottom start at the top again. Do you think you could do it like that?

Friday, November 19, 2010 1:09 AM