none
Not able to see Live Streaming channel in Azure Portal if created from .NET SDK Service Principal account RRS feed

• Question

• Hi, I am not able to see Live Streaming channel in Azure Portal if created from .NET SDK Service Principal account. I am the Account Admin as well as "Owner" for the subscription as well as the same Media Service resource. If I create it from Portal I can see it. But, if created programmatically with SP account, not able to see it in Portal.

I have followed the sample from this link,

https://docs.microsoft.com/en-us/azure/media-services/latest/stream-live-tutorial-with-api

Thanks,

Avi

Tuesday, October 22, 2019 10:40 AM

All replies

• @Avi, Thanks for posting a good question!

The .NET SDK used is for AMS v3, while the portal is still on v2. The p
    ortal has not been updated to v3 yet so it cannot display entities created in v3. You can use Azure Media Services Explorer for v3 to view.

Additionally, as mentioned in this document – Known issues (code differences between v2 and v3) -Currently, you cannot use the Azure portal to manage v3 resources. Use the REST API, CLI, or one of the supported SDKs.

Apologies for the delay! Hope this helps, kindly let us know if you have any further questions on this topic we would be very happy to assist you further.

Wednesday, October 23, 2019 3:33 PM