Collapsed Property of Elements following an Event trigger RRS feed

• Question

• Hi,

I'm hoping to use two modes in my app. I want a primary mode and then a tool set mode - i wish to use a button which toggles between the two and changes the window layout accordingly. On pressing this button i want to keep the title bar and this toggle button but collapse a menu bar and expand a text box/content area. I have tried to do this in two ways:

1) inside the button template using the events. But a timeline and actions can only be applied to the button...
    2) using the tool button click event whilst the scope is in the window and then trying to add a c# command. Here its possibly my c# at fault but i assume this can be done without c#.

Thanks all.

Thursday, May 1, 2008 8:01 AM

Answers

• Hi

Did you try to add an Event Trigger directly on your main window, with Storyboards for the checked and the unchecked state of the ToggleButton ?
    Thursday, May 1, 2008 8:13 PM

All replies

• Hi

Did you try to add an Event Trigger directly on your main window, with Storyboards for the checked and the unchecked state of the ToggleButton ?
    Thursday, May 1, 2008 8:13 PM
  • in fact, i just managed to do as you suggest this morning.
    So problem solved.

Cheers.
    KingCarlos said:

Hi,

I'm hoping to use two modes in my app. I want a primary mode and then a tool set mode - i wish to use a button which toggles between the two and changes the window layout accordingly. On pressing this button i want to keep the title bar and this toggle button but collapse a menu bar and expand a text box/content area. I have tried to do this in two ways:

1) inside the button template using the events. But a timeline and actions can only be applied to the button...
    2) using the tool button click event whilst the scope is in the window and then trying to add a c# command. Here its possibly my c# at fault but i assume this can be done without c#.

Thanks all.

KingCarlos said:

Hi,

Thanks all.

Friday, May 2, 2008 9:21 AM