having difficulty in windows developer liceanse RRS feed

• Question

• When ever I Try To Get My Developer's License In Windows 8 Professional With WMC For Visual Studio Ultimate With Blend I Get This Error "We couldn't get your developer license for Windows 8" Error 0xC03F1014. I Tried Turning Of My Firewall, Switching To A Local Account, Using Power Shell With Administrator Rights, Trying Other Microsoft Accounts etc. I Did A Clean Windows 8 Pro Installation And Activated It With My Key And Also Activated And Registered Visual Studio 2012 Ultimate With Blend. I Tried Doing Everything. I Have Only Installed Silverlight, MS Visual Studio 2012 And Microsoft Office 2010 Professional Plus. I Need Urgent Help, I Updated My Windows With All Optional And Recommended Updates. I Have 64-bit Windows, Silverlight, Office and Visual Studio 2012 Ultimate With Blend. Please Help Me As Soon As Possible.
    Monday, December 24, 2012 5:42 PM

All replies

• Try clearing your cached credentials related to certificates from the credential manager and try again. Also ensure that you are not on some VPN during this time.

If you are unable to locate the credentials, then you can just go ahead and clean up the credential manager.

Piyush T

Monday, January 7, 2013 8:52 PM