GUI menu vb.net RRS feed

• Question

• In a Form will be multiple menu item . like website home page that stay many menu bar visitor can see all page here .i want to develop like that windows form . i can make all menu bar .but i can not active theme .so please help me 
    Wednesday, September 2, 2015 3:30 PM

Answers

• Hi benjir01,

Does "menu item" means the pages in web? And you want to active theme? Could you share more details about this information?

If you want to open some tabs in winforms, I think you could use the TabControl control in Winforms. which you could show different page in tabPage, then you can switch among them.

Regards,
    Youjun Tang

We are trying to better understand customer views on social support experience, so your participation in this interview project would be greatly appreciated if you have time. Thanks for helping make community forums a great place.
    Click HERE to participate the survey.

• Proposed as answer by Youjun Tang Wednesday, September 23, 2015 8:27 AM
    • Marked as answer by Youjun Tang Tuesday, September 29, 2015 5:42 AM
    Tuesday, September 15, 2015 2:26 AM

All replies

• Hi benjir01,

Since your issue is more related with Windows Forms. I move this thread to Windows Forms forum for a better help.

Best Regards,
    Weiwei

Monday, September 14, 2015 7:12 AM
  • Hi benjir01,

Does "menu item" means the pages in web? And you want to active theme? Could you share more details about this information?

If you want to open some tabs in winforms, I think you could use the TabControl control in Winforms. which you could show different page in tabPage, then you can switch among them.

Regards,
    Youjun Tang

We are trying to better understand customer views on social support experience, so your participation in this interview project would be greatly appreciated if you have time. Thanks for helping make community forums a great place.
    Click HERE to participate the survey.

• Proposed as answer by Youjun Tang Wednesday, September 23, 2015 8:27 AM
    • Marked as answer by Youjun Tang Tuesday, September 29, 2015 5:42 AM
    Tuesday, September 15, 2015 2:26 AM