How do I remove an administrator from my account RRS feed

• Question

• User398341 posted

My boyfriend some how made himself an administrator of my account and is controlling everything I can see and save and EVERYTHING!!! I found his new license because I got a new phone and found some shit to follow. He's in direct violation of the administrator license because I never gave him permission but he has all my info. Wtf is he hiding??

Tuesday, December 8, 2020 12:07 AM

All replies

• User398341 posted

Please help me. I know he's routing everything thru his Microsoft account

Tuesday, December 8, 2020 12:08 AM
  • User371688 posted

Do you mean your computer or domain's administrator? You say your boyfriend could control everything that you can see and save. It seems that you should have in an domain, for this, you can refer to the following thread to remove your account out of domain.

https://social.technet.microsoft.com/Forums/office/en-US/0027f217-79f6-4965-9b21-d5e07cf53f40/remove-computer-from-domain-without-losing-data-or-programs?forum=win10itprosetup

Besides, please change your account's password after you remove your pc out of the domain.

Xamarin forums are migrating to a new home on Microsoft Q&A! We invite you to post new questions in the Xamarin forums’ new home on Microsoft Q&A! For more information, please refer to this sticky post.

Tuesday, December 8, 2020 6:25 AM
  • User399119 posted

You need to uncheck the "run these program as an administrator" after right click on the icon. Yes, you would find this option under compatibility windows. Hopefully, you would sort this out soon.

Monday, January 25, 2021 8:10 AM