none
VS2010 ReportViewer v10.0.0.0 - Report Display Problem RRS feed

• Question

• Hi, 

Hope someone can help me with this... I have an aspx page that uses ReportViewer v10.0.0.0 to load my reports to the page.  The report renders and displays on the web page, but the formatting is all messed up.  I see alot of extra lines wrapped around the report and the header controls.  I don't know what's going on.  I tried it with the older version of report viewer (v8.0.0.0) and the reports look better.   But I was using SSRS 2005 before. Now that I've switched it to SSRS 2008, I would like to use the newer version of reportviewer for reports rendering. I appreciated if someone can help.  Please see the attached image for reference. 

Thanks

Jeff

Tuesday, April 16, 2013 3:01 AM

All replies

• Here are some code for reference as well:

aspx:

<rsweb:ReportViewer ID="ReportViewer1" runat="server" Font-Names="Verdana" 
          Font-Size="8pt" InteractiveDeviceInfos="(Collection)" ProcessingMode="Remote"  
          WaitMessageFont-Names="Verdana" WaitMessageFont-Size="14pt" Width="100%" ShowParameterPrompts="false" ShowPrintButton="true">
          </rsweb:ReportViewer>

code behind:

ReportViewer1.ProcessingMode = Microsoft.Reporting.WebForms.ProcessingMode.Remote;
          ReportViewer1.ServerReport.ReportServerUrl = new Uri(GlobalProperties.SSRSBasePath); // Report Server URL
          ReportViewer1.ServerReport.ReportPath = "/" + folder_name + "/" + report_name; // Report Name

// Below code demonstrate the Parameter passing method. User only if you have parameters into the reports.
          Microsoft.Reporting.WebForms.ReportParameter[] reportParameterCollection = new Microsoft.Reporting.WebForms.ReportParameter[paramsList.Count()];
          int i = 0;
          foreach (KeyValuePair<string, IList<string>> pair in paramsList)
          {
            // inserting parameters ....
            }
            i++;
          }
          ReportViewer1.ServerReport.SetParameters(reportParameterCollection);
          ReportViewer1.ServerReport.Refresh();

Any help is much appreciated.

Thanks

Tuesday, April 16, 2013 5:13 PM