Application Pool Setting in Plesk RRS feed

• Question

• User1987180197 posted

Hi,

My site is hosting on a shared hosting server and currently i am getting service unavailable error very frequently.  The application pool is stopping automatically causing this error. I can start the application pool manualy in plesk. In plesk, Along with start stop button there is recycle button. Also a checkbox for switch on cpu monitoring with maximum CPU use(%) set as 25.

Can i do some setting so that the error will not come ?

Thanks

Thursday, December 27, 2012 6:13 AM

Answers

• User679681370 posted

Can i do anything while stays in same hosting subscription ?

I'm afraid you need to contact your hosting provider. Tell them what happens at your side. Usually hosting provider will advise to upgrade to higher subscription where they host less amount of websites in one server (means that more resources for a website).

Hope that helps.

• Marked as answer by Anonymous Thursday, October 7, 2021 12:00 AM
    Friday, December 28, 2012 8:44 AM

All replies

• User679681370 posted

I guess this is because of too much websites being hosted in that server. So that not enough resources available for all websites and causing that error. I suggest you start looking for better hosting subscription.

Thursday, December 27, 2012 6:37 AM
  • User1987180197 posted

Friday, December 28, 2012 1:26 AM
  • User679681370 posted

I'm afraid you need to contact your hosting provider. Tell them what happens at your side. Usually hosting provider will advise to upgrade to higher subscription where they host less amount of websites in one server (means that more resources for a website).

Hope that helps.

• Marked as answer by Anonymous Thursday, October 7, 2021 12:00 AM
    Friday, December 28, 2012 8:44 AM
  • User1196771204 posted

hi rajesh,

I completely agree with Mr. Meidianto.

It seems that your current host overloads the server and this is why you experience this issue. Please ask your host to shift to other server and if they reject, you need to consider other hosts.

Good luck! 

Wednesday, January 2, 2013 12:55 AM