publishing n layered website RRS feed

• Question

• User-1986008217 posted

Hi, 
    I want to publish my n layered web site.My site consists of presentation ,business and data layer.I don't see publish option when I right click to my solution.But I can publish every project(business ,data,presentation layer) individually.
    How can I send to host this layers(business ,data,presentation layer) without damage to the structure?  

Thanks in advance

Monday, April 1, 2013 2:39 AM

Answers

• User1283497924 posted

Hi

you dont needed to publish each and every layer . u just publish only the web layer (the layer which contain your website pages.).  As you publich the web layer it will automaticelly incvlude the other layer dll's . bcz you have refrence of the other layer in the web layer.

• Marked as answer by Anonymous Thursday, October 7, 2021 12:00 AM
    Monday, April 1, 2013 2:46 AM

All replies

• User1283497924 posted

Hi

you dont needed to publish each and every layer . u just publish only the web layer (the layer which contain your website pages.).  As you publich the web layer it will automaticelly incvlude the other layer dll's . bcz you have refrence of the other layer in the web layer.

• Marked as answer by Anonymous Thursday, October 7, 2021 12:00 AM
    Monday, April 1, 2013 2:46 AM
  • User-629220960 posted

HI ,

In VS you will find the Build option in menu bar in it select Publish Website. It will create a prconpiled folder in you'r  pc beside your .sln file. copy all the content in the precompliled file and paste it in your folder which is created on server.

Monday, April 1, 2013 2:50 AM