MSDN Magazine Support issues - resolved RRS feed

• Question

• I purchased MSDN Magazine printed version from my subscriber home page on 4/Oct/2012. Till now 4 month has passed and I have NOT received not a single piece of paper! Being out of America, I followed links from my subscriber link (My Account -> MSDN Magazine sign up -> Other Country Printed Subscription), and it directed me to 1105 media. I paid $25 for one year issues.

After waiting for over a month, I started sending them emails asking about the status. And it turn out to be extremely unresponsive. Till now, I have received only 2 emails from them, one in late Nov. which asked me to wait till Dec, and later a strange subscription confirmation in early Dec. I have not heard from them since then, even though I kept sending them emails.

I think there would be others who faced same situation as me. And I urge Microsoft to remove the link from the subscriber site. I don't know what's going on between Microsoft and 1105 media, but please be responsible for us, at least.

Edit: updating the title here to reflect that you've been helped by the Magazine support team and the issue is being resolved.

• Moved by Mike Kinsman Friday, February 8, 2013 5:00 PM msdn subscriptions feedback
    • Edited by Mike Kinsman Wednesday, February 20, 2013 9:30 PM help has been provided
    Friday, February 8, 2013 3:38 AM

Answers

• Karl,

I haven't heard from you over site feedback but we've been in contact with the 1105 team and they're working on getting this resolved for you. 

Update.  1105 confirms that they've contacted you and are working through the problem.  I am going to mark this as answered since we haven't heard from you in a while.

Thanks,
    Mike

MSDN and TechNet Subscriptions Support
    Read the Subscriptions Blog!

• Edited by Mike Kinsman Wednesday, February 20, 2013 9:28 PM
    • Marked as answer by Mike Kinsman Wednesday, February 20, 2013 9:28 PM
    Thursday, February 14, 2013 9:00 PM

All replies

• hmmph, frustrating Karl.  Could you do the following please?

1) http://msdn.microsoft.com/subscriptions

2) Click My Account

3) Click Site Feedback at the -very- bottom of the page

4) in the body of the forum, give me a short version of the description above, a link to this thread.

This will put an email in my inbox (though I'll be replying from a shared email account), and I'll ask you for some additional info over email.  I'd like to see the emails you've received from 1105, and see if I can't track down what's going on.

Edit: also, this is an issue with the MSDN Subscription, so I'm going to move this to the MSDN Subscriptions forum.

Thanks,
    Mike

Friday, February 8, 2013 5:00 PM
  • Karl,

I haven't heard from you over site feedback but we've been in contact with the 1105 team and they're working on getting this resolved for you. 

Update.  1105 confirms that they've contacted you and are working through the problem.  I am going to mark this as answered since we haven't heard from you in a while.

Thanks,
    Mike

• Edited by Mike Kinsman Wednesday, February 20, 2013 9:28 PM
    • Marked as answer by Mike Kinsman Wednesday, February 20, 2013 9:28 PM
    Thursday, February 14, 2013 9:00 PM
  • Same problem here, purchased the subscription in august and until now didn't receive nothing.

Could you help me Mike? Already sent the feedback the way you described.

Thanks.

Thursday, February 28, 2013 4:05 PM