Load csv File through Azure Database migration services RRS feed

• Question

• Hi,

I am new in Azure Database migration services.  I want to know is there any possibility to load data from csv to azure sql server database using Azure Database migration services?

Thanks in advance

Thursday, January 2, 2020 1:52 PM

Answers

• Thanks for reaching out! AFAIK, you will not be able to load data from csv to Azure Sql server database using Azure Database Migration services. Here is the list of supported migrations using Azure Database migration services.
    • Marked as answer by Manchau15 Friday, January 3, 2020 11:07 AM
    Friday, January 3, 2020 4:50 AM

All replies

• Thanks for reaching out! AFAIK, you will not be able to load data from csv to Azure Sql server database using Azure Database Migration services. Here is the list of supported migrations using Azure Database migration services.
    Friday, January 3, 2020 4:50 AM
  • Hi,

I am new in Azure Database migration services.  I want to know is there any possibility to load data from csv to azure sql server database using Azure Database migration services?

BCP tool or Import/Export wizard or Azure data factory service can be used to load CSV data to Azure SQL DB tables.

https://docs.microsoft.com/en-us/sql/relational-databases/import-export/overview-import-export?view=sql-server-ver15

If the response helped, do "Mark as answer" and upvote it
    - Vaibhav

• Unmarked as answer by Manchau15 Friday, January 3, 2020 11:07 AM
    Friday, January 3, 2020 6:29 AM