How Transparent the background of link label control Over image? RRS feed

• Question

• I am getting a problem to transparent link label control over image. i am using VS 2005 with c# to develop window mobile application. i was display link label control in panel control dynamically. panel fill by image in picture box control and all link label display  on image by bring to front method. it display well but i can not able to transparent background of link label control.

any one have some idea or any way to transparent link label control over image in this situation then please help me.
    thank you.
    Saturday, October 31, 2009 4:07 AM

Answers

All replies

• You can just create an owner drawn label and set the font to be blue and use the underlined. 

I have an article describing transparency in .NETCF here that might help you:
    Monday, November 2, 2009 9:29 PM
  • Thank you very much sir for ur response its Great article.

i  want to change image and font size during run time  to give better UI to user  but using this code i am not able to change this functionality during run time. and when i add this control in panel the background show with white color. can i able to change image and font size during run time and add label in panel with this behavior.what changes are need in this  code  to give this functionality.

thank u

• Edited by R jain Tuesday, November 3, 2009 11:55 AM
    Tuesday, November 3, 2009 10:46 AM
  • You'll need to follow the same pattern. You'll need to extend the panel control and paint part of the paren't image using the IControlBackground.
    • Marked as answer by ZHE ZHAO Friday, November 6, 2009 3:27 AM
    Tuesday, November 3, 2009 11:20 AM