none
Change keywords after the app published in store? RRS feed

• Question

• Hi all,

I was submitted app and it published in the store, and then I found out that I can't search my app with the APP NAME because I'm not list it in KEYWORDS. :(
    That's too bad because user'll not be able to find my app with it's name!!
    So my question is, is there anyway to change my app's keywords after it published in the store? Or is it any other way to let user find my app with it's name.

Thanks, and sorry for my bad English.

Friday, May 24, 2013 6:59 AM

Answers

• Yes you need to re submit with updated keywords, and i want to know whats your app name, so that i can search on my system and tell you why you cant find when you search by your app name.

pradeep aj If it answers, then please Mark it as Answer

Saturday, May 25, 2013 3:20 AM

All replies

• As far as I know you will have to release an update for those values to change. That is what I had to do when I changed my web site address.
    Friday, May 24, 2013 2:22 PM
  • i) You can find your app by typing your "APP NAME" or by "PUBLISHER NAME".

ii) Yes you need to release a next version, with the updated keywords, so that your customers will find your  app more easily.

If you dont find your app by specifying your APP NAME or PUBLISHER NAME, then it may the issue with your location.

Every system is set with a Market Location, only apps in that market will be visible to you,

You can try changing your system's Market Location to the Country where you released your app

TO change your location, see here

press win+Q

search for "change location"

Select "Settings"(ie. search in the settings, by default it is selected for "Apps")

From the results from Settings, you will see "Change location"

click on that and change the location to the country where you have released  from the drop down list and click OK.

• Proposed as answer by Pradeep AJ Friday, May 24, 2013 3:45 PM
    Friday, May 24, 2013 3:45 PM
  • My app cannot be issue with my location because it's published in all stores. And I can see my app when I search with it's KEYWORDS or MY PUBLISHER NAME but not it's name. Guess I need to submit another release and wait a few days to let it through all store process :(.
    Friday, May 24, 2013 6:21 PM
  • Yes you need to re submit with updated keywords, and i want to know whats your app name, so that i can search on my system and tell you why you cant find when you search by your app name.

Saturday, May 25, 2013 3:20 AM
  • The app name is "Song Book", I can't see it when searching "Song Book" but found when search "Song" (one of its keyword).

Anyway, I already submitted a new release and waiting for it to be published.

Saturday, May 25, 2013 3:19 PM