none
Is it possible to have a page type other than A4?? RRS feed

• Question

• Hi,

I have a report populated by a datasource, the page size is set as 220mm,110mm on the gui properties, it looks like an envelope but when i print it out (when an envelope is in the printer) it doesnt print on the envelope, it prints on the left side of the printer where the envelope isnt as if its expecting an A4 sheet of paper to be there.

There are no report properties that i can find that relate to page size or type in code.... If i manually change the paper type on the printer to envelope and 220/110mm it has absolutely no effect, it still prints as if an A4 sheet of paper is in there and not the envelope.

Can anyone help me?

Thanks

Michael
    Wednesday, August 19, 2009 5:18 AM

Answers

• set both "Interactive Size" and "PageSize" to 220mm,110mm, so report will print on same paper size shown. C.
    • Marked as answer by Michael.SG Friday, August 21, 2009 6:44 AM
    Wednesday, August 19, 2009 12:54 PM

All replies

• set both "Interactive Size" and "PageSize" to 220mm,110mm, so report will print on same paper size shown. C.
    • Marked as answer by Michael.SG Friday, August 21, 2009 6:44 AM
    Wednesday, August 19, 2009 12:54 PM
  • Thanks
    Friday, August 21, 2009 6:44 AM
  • Ok the problem is now its cutting a bit off the envelope so the maximum size seems to be 200mm instead of 220mm even with both Interactive and Page Size set to 220mm and the page margins set to different things. Landscape/Portrait doesn't matter either so thanks if anyone can help me with this one it looks a little odd with the postage paid stamp 2/3rds of the way across the page but thats better than nothing its a shame it doesnt work.
    Friday, August 21, 2009 8:06 AM