Remove credentials from Credential Manager that are stored by Windows store Apps

Question

• could some one please help or suggest an alternative on the link posted here

Thanks & Regards Tejaswi Chandrapatla

Monday, August 04, 2014 2:51 PM

All replies

• You can go into the Credentials Manager via Control Panel and manually delete them.

Matt Small - Microsoft Escalation Engineer - Forum Moderator
    If my reply answers your question, please mark this post as answered.

NOTE: If I ask for code, please provide something that I can drop directly into a project and run (including XAML), or an actual application project. I'm trying to help a lot of people, so I don't have time to figure out weird snippets with undefined objects and unknown namespaces.

Monday, August 04, 2014 8:05 PM
  • I want do that progrmatically instead of manual way of doing it.

Thanks & Regards Tejaswi Chandrapatla

Tuesday, August 05, 2014 1:01 AM
  • From a Store app or from a Desktop app?

Matt Small - Microsoft Escalation Engineer - Forum Moderator
    If my reply answers your question, please mark this post as answered.

NOTE: If I ask for code, please provide something that I can drop directly into a project and run (including XAML), or an actual application project. I'm trying to help a lot of people, so I don't have time to figure out weird snippets with undefined objects and unknown namespaces.

Tuesday, August 05, 2014 1:08 PM
  • Hi Teja,

Windows runtime has Windows.Security.Credentials namespace to manage Credential. But I am afraid it is not you want. You can see more from http://msdn.microsoft.com/en-us/library/windows/apps/xaml/windows.security.credentials.aspx.

I found code sample on CodePlex, you can use them in desktop app. http://credentialmanagement.codeplex.com/.

Regards,

We are trying to better understand customer views on social support experience, so your participation in this interview project would be greatly appreciated if you have time. Thanks for helping make community forums a great place.
    Click HERE to participate the survey.

Wednesday, August 20, 2014 4:31 AM