none
We're currently unable to display your apps. We're working on resolving this, and will remove this alert once the problem has been fixed.

Question

• I see "We're currently unable to display your apps. We're working on resolving this, and will remove this alert once the problem has been fixed." message when trying to log in to my Dashboard. What does this mean? When it will be resolved? Any body experience same issue?
    Sunday, June 19, 2016 6:00 PM

All replies

• Same thing here since this morning. I hope they fix it.
    Sunday, June 19, 2016 6:20 PM
  • Same here...
    Sunday, June 19, 2016 8:57 PM
  • Same issue here, but if you want to look at a specific app you can still do that, as long as you have that applications ID at hand (for example from the Package.StoreAssociation.xml):

https://dev.windows.com/dashboard/Application?appId={yourappidhere}

Replace {yourappidhere} with your own ID that looks something like this: 9NBLGGH1F9T4

Sunday, June 19, 2016 9:35 PM
  • It's been that way for over 16 hours. App processing has also stalled so expect delays in publishing times.

@ Microsoft - this generic notice is insufficient. Please provide developers with proper information & timeframes so we can conduct business effectively.

Sunday, June 19, 2016 11:06 PM
  • Same experience here. I was just getting ready to deploy a new version of my app. Now I'm stalled.
    Sunday, June 19, 2016 11:46 PM
  • Same here, now more that 16 hours. Don't know when will it solve.
    Monday, June 20, 2016 12:18 AM
  • Same here for the entire day.

Hong

Monday, June 20, 2016 1:05 AM
  • Same, this is very frustrating. It'd be great to have more information from Microsoft on the issue...
    Monday, June 20, 2016 1:15 AM
  • did not work for me
    Monday, June 20, 2016 1:31 AM
  • Hello Klaus and All,

Support will be reviewing the messaging in efforts to provide you more context and timing regarding this.  We appreciate each of you for adding to the thread.  Again, once we have more definitive timing, we will be reaching out.

Thank you,

Joe

Monday, June 20, 2016 2:48 AM
  • Same here. Now I still receive this error "We're currently unable to display your apps. We're working on resolving this, and will remove this alert once the problem has been fixed. "
    Monday, June 20, 2016 6:36 AM
  • Hi everyone - apologies to all who are seeing this.  The issue on our side is with how the Dashboard Overview obtains the list of your apps; that mechanism is not working, and thus apps are not displayed. 

In the meantime, if you'd like to view a list of your apps, you can also do so from the "All Apps" page.  Normally, you would see a link to that page in the left-hand side of the Dashboard Overview.  The link won't show up at this point, due to the error message, but the "All Apps" page still can be accessed at:  https://developer.microsoft.com/en-us/dashboard/Apps/ (of course, localized pages are available as well; just replace en-us with the desired locale).

-- Izzy

Izzy Gryko
    Microsoft Developer Center

Monday, June 20, 2016 6:57 AM
  • Our scheduled release didn't go through this morning with the same message on display.

On top of that, the 'All Apps' page leads me to my app, where the app claims to be 'in the store'

Unfortunately this is not the case - Very annoying.

• Edited by WillHawk Monday, June 20, 2016 8:17 AM
    Monday, June 20, 2016 7:35 AM
  • Same here, i submitted an app yesterday afternoon. When i check this morning, that's what i got
    Monday, June 20, 2016 7:42 AM
  • This worked for me Thank You!
    Monday, June 20, 2016 9:36 AM
  • Hi - we have the issue mitigated.  Everything should be working properly at this point.  Apologies again for any inconvenience, and thanks for everyone's patience. 

-- Izzy

Izzy Gryko
    Monday, June 20, 2016 10:48 AM
  • Hi - we have the issue mitigated.  Everything should be working properly at this point.  Apologies again for any inconvenience, and thanks for everyone's patience. 

-- Izzy

Izzy Gryko

I can confirm this. I was able to submit my app this morning with no issues.
    Monday, June 20, 2016 1:42 PM
  • Well the problem is back. I went to my dashboard this morning and now I'm seeing this again:

"We're currently unable to display your apps. We're working on resolving this, and will remove this alert once the problem has been fixed."

Thursday, June 23, 2016 1:45 PM
  • Appeared again?..
    Thursday, June 23, 2016 1:47 PM
  • Can confirm that this problem is back again as I have the same issue - logged it with online support
    Thursday, June 23, 2016 1:48 PM