Biztalk - Subscribe to suspended messages RRS feed

• Question

• Hi,

In my application, I need to subscribe to suspended messages where the routing for failed messages is disabled.  I have disabled this error on routing failure on receive port because it creates non resumable instance that leads to performance issues. How can I subscribe to the suspended messages with enabling the error report. Please help.

Thanks

Tuesday, May 1, 2018 10:34 PM

All replies

• what exactly do you want to do by subscribing to the suspended messages? Failed message routing can be used successfully in such cases.

Mandar Dharmadhikari

Wednesday, May 2, 2018 3:08 AM
  • I have used the failed message routing but this is creating routing failure report under Suspended(Non-Resumable) state.. When the count is high, this leads to performance issues.
    Wednesday, May 2, 2018 3:44 AM
  • I need to process the failed messages with further business orchestrations
    Wednesday, May 2, 2018 3:45 AM
  • Examine why the message gets suspended and set the filters accordingly on your alternate subscription (orchestration or send port)

The routing failure reports has the current context properties for the faield message

Please note: Performance counters can give you metrics for BTS for monitoring, amongst number of suspended message or eg number of incomming message in the spool queue

hth /Peter

Wednesday, May 2, 2018 6:33 AM
  • Thanks Peter. But there is no way to filter this out on another orchestration. Actually orchestration A sends request and gets response with following correlation within the timeout period.After the timeout, orchestration A completes. Now when we receive the messages after the timeout, I want to subscribe in a different orchestration. Hence I am subscribing to suspended messages .
    Wednesday, May 2, 2018 10:38 AM