Site Users Webpart RRS feed

• Question

• Hi,

I would like to show all members that had added into the site with their login status.
    I tried to use the "Site Users" webpart, however, it showed only groups name and the users that added directly to the site.  Is there a way to show everybody, regardless they are added to the group or directly?

Thanks.
    DL

Tuesday, August 23, 2011 6:39 AM

Answers

All replies

• Hi DemiLeong,

If you want to show all the users in the site, you can create the custom web part like this article,

And you can enable the online presence function with the IM(i.e. MSN messenger), the effect is like the picture in this article.

Thanks

Regards, Daniel
    Friday, August 26, 2011 7:19 AM
  • Hi,

This can be done with very little customization. You can refer this http://social.msdn.microsoft.com/Forums/en-US/sharepointadmin/thread/2c0c904e-3158-49ea-a839-95741d294a48

You can use my code to create such list and then you can apply presence as mentioned in other post.

I hope this will help you out.

Thanks, Rahul Rashu
    Friday, August 26, 2011 7:36 AM
  • Hi Daniel,

Thank you for the answer.

I'm just a site owner with full control rights but not the developer, who not granted the pemissions to customize for a new web part.

Just thinking of making use of the Content Editor Web Part by inputting the script in there.

Will source it out.

Thank you.
    Demi

Monday, September 5, 2011 2:45 AM
  • Hi Rahul,

Thank you for the answer.

I'm just a site owner with full control rights but not the developer, hence not able to do the customization.  I'm thinking of making use of the Content Editor Web Part by inputting the script in there.

Will source it out.

Thank you.
    Demi

Monday, September 5, 2011 2:46 AM