.Net & Axum RRS feed

• Question

• Hi, does Axum work with the .NET Framework? Or does it? Does it use the CLR? (Or an implementation of it?) A response is greatly appreciated and any answers to any of these questions is greatly valued.

Thanks!!

- Nevin Janzen

"The bugs in your backyard may bite you, but the bugs in your applications will kill you."
    "You keep killing bugs but they always come back from the dead to take revenge."
    "The only good bug is a dead one."
    "The only good bug in nature is one in a cage, and the only good bug in the computer world is one that is found, tortured, and repeatedly killed."
    "If there is one thing I can't stand, it's lousy programmers. like me."
    "The worst thing about for loops is that you keep repeating the same bugs over and over again."
    "A programmer's day goes like this: write code, generate bugs, write code, generate bugs, write code, generate bugs, write code, generate bugs.... Hmmm, I believe this is called a 'for loop'. "
    "The worst thing in the world is too many quotes after a signature; because then you have to read them all over again."

Friday, January 6, 2012 10:39 PM

Answers

• Never mind; I have done some research.

- Nevin Janzen

"The bugs in your backyard may bite you, but the bugs in your applications will kill you."
    "You keep killing bugs but they always come back from the dead to take revenge."
    "The only good bug is a dead one."
    "The only good bug in nature is one in a cage, and the only good bug in the computer world is one that is found, tortured, and repeatedly killed."
    "If there is one thing I can't stand, it's lousy programmers. like me."
    "The worst thing about for loops is that you keep doing the same things over and over again."
    "If only there was a for loop for generating for loops."
    "A programmer's day goes like this: write code, generate bugs, write code, generate bugs, write code, generate bugs, write code, generate bugs.... Hmmm, I believe this is called a 'for loop'. "
    "The worst thing in the world is too many quotes."
    • Marked as answer by Nevin Janzen Sunday, January 8, 2012 4:29 AM
    Sunday, January 8, 2012 4:29 AM