none
flash mdd arch and with hive regsitry issue RRS feed

• Question

• Dear all,
              i set up two disk ,first is binfs with fal/fmd arch, second is user disk which use flash mdd arch , but in debug version ,  i got fellow error message freqently,

FILESYS: Registry flush thread started flush period = 1000
    CHECKTAKECRITSEC: Violation of critical section ordering, holding CS 8c859220 (8) while taking CS 8c85a620 (10) 1 ,oT= 1e900006,cT=1e900006 cP=400002
    NK Kernel: DEBUGCHK failed in file \WINCE600\private\winceos\COREOS\nk\kernel\NKNORMAL\..\schedule.c at line 380
      KdTrap: JIT debugging requested, waiting for OEM selection
      KdTrap: JIT debugging accepted
    +KITLRegisterDfltClient, service:2

I need some helps on it, Thank you.

Monday, July 19, 2010 9:21 AM

All replies

• Are you using both FAL and flash MDD on a single flash device?  Is it a single device partitioned into two disks, or two separate physical flash disks?
    Tuesday, July 20, 2010 4:00 AM
  • sorry for the reply after a long time, yes, i use a single flash, split it 3 parts in physical layer, that's the first part store binfs(from sector 0 to a), second store hive registry (from a to b), the last store user data(from b to end), the first part use fal/fmd. the second and last use flash mdd arch.
    Friday, November 19, 2010 5:31 AM
  • So the hive is flushed to the 2nd partition via MDD/PDD.  I wonder if there is some conflict with your 1st partition, using BinFS and FAL/FMD.  Do you have some method to prevent FMD and PDD from accessing the flash at the same time?  Do you have physical banks in the flash device?  If not, the flash might display status while flushing registry to the device, and at this time, the BinFS partition wouldn't be able to access code.
    Wednesday, December 1, 2010 6:36 PM