none
Error while trying to run project: Unable to start program (access is denied) RRS feed

• Question

• To all:

I'm using VS 2008 and SQL 2000 for development.

I created forms, crystal reports, access the sql 2000 server database and tables and execute the program/application without any problem.

When I added a form and drag microsoft reportviewer and created a report with the help of reporting wizard.

When I try to execute the program now I encounter this error when I press F5 or ctrl-F5

Error while trying to run project: Unable to start program ...MyWorkApplication.exe 
    Access is Denied.

By the way I am running this program as administrator, even logged on with an administrator role.

Any help and assistance is greatly appreciated.

Thanks!

Tuesday, December 30, 2008 4:23 PM

Answers

• I found a solution and I will post it here, if ever anyone encounter this kind of error.  Here's what i've done!

It turns out that Internet Explorer is causing this problem (for me).  I open internet explorer's Internet Options.. go to Advance Tab and hit on that Reset button.

I opened my VS and open the project i'm on and click on Build menu and click on Clean Solution and Clean MyApp. Then rebuild my project and it works now...

Thanks to anyone who cares to view my message!
    • Marked as answer by omicron77 Friday, January 2, 2009 5:57 PM
    Friday, January 2, 2009 5:57 PM