Problems with audio- No Audio Output Device is installed

Question

• Hi everyone!

My problem is that Windows developer preview is always writing me "No Audio Output Device is installed"!

I tried to download the realtek. That didn`t help. I installed my drivers for Nvidia. Tried to install drivers for motherboard but I couldn`t find them. If the motherboard needs drivers for sound, that is my motherboard "amd athalon(tm) 64 X2 Dual Core Processor 4400+ 2.31GHz". So what should I do to sound appeared?

Friday, September 16, 2011 7:27 PM

All replies

• Hi,

Have you searched on Windows Update?

Friday, September 16, 2011 7:40 PM
  • What exactly should I  search for to find? What exactly should I write in search form or find audio drivers?
    • Edited by sinobiyo Friday, September 16, 2011 7:47 PM
    Friday, September 16, 2011 7:46 PM
  • Since the manufacturers have not created drivers for Windows Developers Preview, I suggest you update to the most current Windows 7 driver.
    If that doesn't work, they try to install in compatibility mode.

For the driver/drivers you downloaded use the compatibility troubleshooter to install them to see if that resolves the problem.
    You can do this by:

·         Enter the Start screen

·         Move your mouse to the bottom left of the screen to expand the Charms section

·         Select Search

·         Type Compatibility

·         Click Settings in the right column

·         Click Run programs made for previous versions of Windows

·         Then follow the prompts and direct the troubleshooter to the installer for your computer's driver.

Let us know if this helps.

Marilyn
    Friday, September 23, 2011 2:20 AM