none
Where to ask Macro for Outlook forms and excel RRS feed

• General discussion

• Hello,

I'm not familiar with Outlook forms and Excel Macros.  I need to create an Outlook form where when the user enters a value, the form will looking the reference information from the database and populate it to the form.  I need to do similar look up in an excel where when value is entered into one cell, the lookup information from database is populated into another cell. 

Where should I post this question and are there documented instructions on how to do something like this?

Thanks you,

Lin

• Changed type Bessie Zhao Monday, March 7, 2011 8:44 AM
    Wednesday, February 23, 2011 6:42 PM

All replies

• Try http://social.answers.microsoft.com/Forums/en-US/officeprog/threads

Hope this helps.

Doug Robbins - Word MVP,
    dkr[atsymbol]mvps[dot]org
    Posted via the Community Bridge

"Lincheung" wrote in message news:1a9ee7b4-fe0f-4c94-83f2-129a3e027e31@communitybridge.codeplex.com...

Hello,

I'm not familiar with Outlook forms and Excel Macros.  I need to create an Outlook form where when the user enters a value, the form will looking the reference information from the database and populate it to the form.  I need to do similar look up in an excel where when value is entered into one cell, the lookup information from database is populated into another cell.

Where should I post this question and are there documented instructions on how to do something like this?

Thanks you,

Lin

Doug Robbins - Word MVP dkr[atsymbol]mvps[dot]org
    Thursday, February 24, 2011 9:49 AM