none
Who can tell me ? this is why it is always BSOD,when my driver run RRS feed

All replies

• Wrong symbols. Please, update your symbols.

Thursday, March 24, 2016 9:25 AM

• www.jiangkai.net

Thursday, March 24, 2016 9:36 AM
  • A screen shot is a TERRIBLE way to give us this information.  You can cut and paste the contents of the window as text, or even use File Save to save the contents to a text file and include it here.  This does not show, for example, what kind of a BSOD you are seeing.

Also, you have not told us what kind of driver you are writing.  This is showing a file system corruption.  Are you writing a file system driver?

Tim Roberts, Driver MVP Providenza & Boekelheide, Inc.

Friday, March 25, 2016 11:20 PM
  • The most likely reason for the crash is that a page of memory was locked down, and is now being freed while it is still locked. It could possibly be a general memory corruption. I suspect you have a file system filter driver that locked some pages and didn't unlock them, and now that the volume is being dismounted the pages are being deallocated.

-Brian

Azius Developer Training www.azius.com Windows device driver, internals, security, & forensics training and consulting. Blog at www.azius.com/blog

Saturday, March 26, 2016 2:54 AM
  • yes ,this is  a file system driver, I want to send the project, if you are willing,please give you email,thank you

www.jiangkai.net

Saturday, March 26, 2016 5:23 AM
  • I think you are right ,because the case of bsod is when turn off computer,which associate associate with is being dismounted

I want to send the project, if you are willing,please give you email,thank you

www.jiangkai.net

Saturday, March 26, 2016 5:28 AM
  • I will be happy to solve your problem for you - as a paying client. You can contact me through Azius

-Brian

Azius Developer Training www.azius.com Windows device driver, internals, security, & forensics training and consulting. Blog at www.azius.com/blog

Saturday, March 26, 2016 7:30 PM