none
Powershell report to show recently created Exchange ActiveSync partnerships RRS feed

• Question

• Hi

We have approx 800 Windows Mobile devices in our estate (Exchange Server 2007). I compiled an accurate list of all these users and their devices, using a Powershell script, and some human intel!

This is the script I was provided to return a list of all our device partnerships out there:

$mbx = get-casmailbox -Filter {HasActivesyncDevicePartnership -eq $true -and -not DisplayName -like "CAS_{*"}

[string]::join(',',("Name","Display Name","","Model","Phone No","Device ID","DeviceIMEI","First Sync","Last Sync"))> "C:\ocs scripts\pda.csv"

foreach ($user in $mbx) {

$dev=get-activesyncdevicestatistics -mailbox $user.Name

[string]::join(',',($user.name, $user.DisplayName, $dev.devicemodel, $dev.devicephonenumber, $dev.deviceid, $dev.DeviceIMEI, $dev.FirstSyncTime, $dev.LastSuccessSync)) >> "C:\ocs scripts\pda.csv"
    }

As you can see it gives me plenty of detail about all the partnerships and outputs into a csv file on the server. Now, what I'm wanting to do is run a report that will only show me new EAS partnerships created since I last run the above report (about 2 months ago) so I can update my list. Anyone got any ideas? Is there a way to report on eas partnerships created after a certain date...or a way to output a fresh run of the above report into a format that I can 'sort' by first sync date in Excel or something?

Thanks in advance!

Mantog

• Moved by Alan.GimModerator Thursday, February 24, 2011 6:06 AM script-related (From:Mobility)
    Thursday, February 17, 2011 5:21 PM