none
apply transformation error 0001 RRS feed

• Question

• How do i solve the issue of error 0001 for apply transformation that occurred when i clicked save and run. there is nothing that  shows me how the error can be corrected

<experiment-parameter data-bind="visible: property.value()" params="viewModel: $data" style="box-sizing:border-box;color:#323232;font-family:'Segoe UI';font-size:small;">
    TART TIME
    9/12/2019 1:03:42 AM
    </experiment-parameter><experiment-parameter data-bind="visible: property.value()" params="viewModel: $data" style="box-sizing:border-box;color:#323232;font-family:'Segoe UI';font-size:small;">
    END TIME
    9/12/2019 1:03:47 AM
    </experiment-parameter><experiment-parameter data-bind="visible: property.value()" params="viewModel: $data" style="box-sizing:border-box;color:#323232;font-family:'Segoe UI';font-size:small;">
    ELAPSED TIME
    0:00:04.656
    </experiment-parameter>
    <experiment-parameter params="viewModel: $data" style="box-sizing:border-box;">
    STATUS CODE
    Failed
    </experiment-parameter><experiment-parameter params="viewModel: $data" style="box-sizing:border-box;">
    STATUS DETAILS
    requestId = d5030c5691814385873e045ad9f0b873 errorComponent=Module. taskStatusCode=400. {"Exception":{"ErrorId":"ColumnNotFound","ErrorCode":"0001","ExceptionType":"ModuleException","Message":"Error 0001: Column with name or index \"DiastolicBloodPressure\" not found"}}Error: Error 0001: Column with name or index "DiastolicBloodPressure" not found Process exited with error code -2
    </experiment-parameter>
    <experiment-parameter data-bind="visible: property.value()" params="viewModel: $data" style="box-sizing:border-box;">

</experiment-parameter>

Thursday, September 12, 2019 5:30 PM

All replies

• Hi Mariekisrael,

Thank you for reaching out. It seems you are using the "Apply transformation" module to remove or replace missing values but the column in question is not available in your normalized data.

Please try to locate an existing transformation to use as an input and connect the dataset that you want to transform. The dataset should have exactly the same schema (number of columns, column names, data types) as the dataset for which the transformation was first designed.

Please let me know if you have any challenge. 

Regards,

Yutong

Thursday, September 12, 2019 6:56 PM