none
Need to add a reference to Assembly: Microsoft.Office.Interop.Excel (in Microsoft.Office.Interop.Excel.dll) RRS feed

• Question

• Hello everyone,

I need to check for errors in an Excel file and I want to use the WorkSheetFunction.IsError method. I have a reference to Microsoft.Office.Interop.Excel but cannot find one for Microsoft.Office.Interop.Excel.dll. I need Microsoft.Office.Interop.Excel.dll because can not use IsError() with the Microsoft.Office.Interop.Excel by itself. can some one please help me with this?

I am using visual studio 2013 and Office 2013 as well.

Thank you!

yamel

Tuesday, September 30, 2014 7:12 PM

Answers

All replies

• well, I know that with the reference I have I should be able to access what I want but WorkSheetFunction does not expose the method IsError, just equal and ReferenceEqual. Can someone please help me out? 

yamel

Tuesday, September 30, 2014 7:48 PM
  • Never mind, got it. Thank you any ways!!!!!!!!!!!!!

yamel

Tuesday, September 30, 2014 7:56 PM
  • Hi,

Glad that you have resolved this issue, would you mind sharing your solutions for others who encounter the same issue and then you can close this thread?

We are trying to better understand customer views on social support experience, so your participation in this interview project would be greatly appreciated if you have time. Thanks for helping make community forums a great place.
    Click HERE to participate the survey.

Wednesday, October 1, 2014 1:08 AM