none
Report Viewer for Windows Forms on High DPI Windows 10 computer Not working RRS feed

• Question

• Hello,

I have been spinning my wheels for weeks on this issue.   Looking for some help.  I have a windows Forms application (originally developed in VS 2008 - now we have moved it to VS 2017).   It is using Microsoft Report Viewer to generate multiple reports.   When I am using my Windows 10 computer it is set to 150% (since it is a high DPI monitor) and the reports in print preview and when I print them out are about 2/3 the size they should be on the page.   If I make my application DPI Aware (in the Manifest file), the report prints correctly - but it scales my application down to a tiny font that is not readable.   

What I would like to do is make the application DPI Unaware - except when a report is requested.  Then I would like to make it DPI aware just to print the report and then reset it back to unaware.  Or.. if I can make it DPI Aware all the time - but turn off the scaling on the forms/fonts so they stay the original size.  Can you help me?

Thanks

Barb

Monday, October 1, 2018 3:40 PM