none
Where is the latest WdfCoinstaller RRS feed

• Question

• I've downloaded and installed the latest WDK 10 version 1607 but it doesn't appear to come with WdfCoinstaller01019.dll so I also don't have Wdf01019.sys

Where do I get these files or what have I done wrong?

Friday, August 26, 2016 6:07 PM

Answers

• The co-installer can be found in C:\Program Files (x86)\Windows Kits\10\Redist\wdf\<arch>. The WDF driver should be in your C:\Windows\System32\Drivers directory

-Brian

Azius Developer Training www.azius.com Windows device driver, internals, security, & forensics training and consulting. Blog at www.azius.com/blog

Friday, August 26, 2016 7:35 PM

All replies

• The co-installer can be found in C:\Program Files (x86)\Windows Kits\10\Redist\wdf\<arch>. The WDF driver should be in your C:\Windows\System32\Drivers directory

-Brian

Azius Developer Training www.azius.com Windows device driver, internals, security, & forensics training and consulting. Blog at www.azius.com/blog

Friday, August 26, 2016 7:35 PM
  • to be clear, the wdk stopped shipping new coinstallers to install new WDF versions downlevel stopped with the win8 wdk. the previous coinstallers continue to ship with the wdk as a convenience

d -- This posting is provided "AS IS" with no warranties, and confers no rights.

Saturday, August 27, 2016 3:38 AM