skype api in my webpage RRS feed

• Question

• User1413654275 posted

hello asp.net team

i have a question that maybe one of you already did that

i have an a count with skype to dial out (only out) a phone number in canada and us (BTW for only 2.95 a month) now i want to have that option in my c# webpage

for exmple :

default.aspx will have a text box with phone number to dial and next to it i will have a button that say "dial" now as soon i click on that button i want to dial that number using my skype account (not thru the skype program) everything bascily will happend in the "background" is that possable and if yes please guide me (source code will be perfect) and if not how can i do it in other ways

Best

Me:; 

Saturday, April 3, 2010 8:25 PM

Answers

• Marked as answer by Anonymous Thursday, October 7, 2021 12:00 AM
    Sunday, April 4, 2010 9:29 AM
  • User1413654275 posted

thank you very much about it but couple things to ask you

1 ) do u know if i can hangup the call from the web page ???? instead to click on the red button in the skype

2) i want the skype to be completly silence i dont want him to pop up when i am doing the call and i dont want him to pop up when iam getting a call bascily stay minimize all the time is that possabile ???

3) timer of the call in my web page if it possiable

working with c# .net andwindows 7 pro 64bit

Best Me:; 

Sunday, April 4, 2010 2:45 PM

All replies

Sunday, April 4, 2010 9:29 AM
  • User1413654275 posted

thank you very much about it but couple things to ask you

1 ) do u know if i can hangup the call from the web page ???? instead to click on the red button in the skype

2) i want the skype to be completly silence i dont want him to pop up when i am doing the call and i dont want him to pop up when iam getting a call bascily stay minimize all the time is that possabile ???

3) timer of the call in my web page if it possiable

working with c# .net andwindows 7 pro 64bit

Best Me:; 

Sunday, April 4, 2010 2:45 PM