none
Any Walkthrough for using AS2EdiSend /Receive Pipelines to Send EDI message over AS2 using BizTalk 2010 RRS feed

• Question

• Hi All

I have managed to understand /create the Parties,Profiles & Agreement between 2 Trading Partners using BizTalk 2010.

I have tested one sample using AS2Send/AS2Receive pipelines. They worked like a charm.

However , I understand , It is little different while using AS2EdiSend/AS2EdiReceive pipelines.

I would like to know how to configure ,test an application with AS2EdiSend/AS2EdiReceive pipelines.

I would like to be routed to a place where I can understand this specific functionality and try out an application.

Thanks in advance to the Biztalk Experts for your response.

Cheers Sullu
    Tuesday, October 19, 2010 12:52 PM

Answers

All replies

• http://msdn.microsoft.com/en-us/library/bb245935(v=BTS.70).aspx this walkthrough will get you up to speed with EDI over As2 Scenario, Let me know if you neeed any thing more.

THanks!

Chibi

Please Indicate "Mark as Answer" if this Post has Answered the Question

• Marked as answer by amsullu Tuesday, October 19, 2010 1:57 PM
    Tuesday, October 19, 2010 1:10 PM
  • Hi Chibi

Thanks very much. That Helped.

Cheers Sullu
    Tuesday, October 19, 2010 1:57 PM
  • Hi Chibi

Thanks for helping earlier.

Now I need one more help ,as I am getting the below error inthe AS2EdiSendPipeline.

Reason: A message was encountered with root element name of Envelope. It could not be classified as an X12 or Edifact message. The root namespace was http://schemas.xmlsoap.org/soap/envelope/

I am trying to send EDI over AS2 using AS2EdiSendPipeline.

I have an EDIXML,which is received by receiveport and I am using a Send port with AS2EdiSendPipeline to send the EDI to one of the HTTP url.

I have set up the Parties & Agreements for AS2 & X12.

Kindly help .

Thanks in Advance.

Cheers Sullu
    Thursday, October 21, 2010 8:45 AM
  • i got the issue resolve by adding the HTTP Headers .Thanks

Cheers
    Thursday, October 21, 2010 1:03 PM