none
Going back into Data Factory. Pipeline and datasets missing

Question

• I set up my linked services, Data sets and Pipeline yesterday. 

I've gone back into my data factory and I can see the linked services but my datasets and pipeline are nowhere to be seen.

Is there anything else you need to do that I have missed. I cant see a save button anywhere. Im going to readd everything but I'm worried it will happen again

Do you need to Publish ALL to save everything? I thought you only did that when you were happy that it all worked OK?

Debbie

Debbie

Wednesday, October 17, 2018 1:00 PM

Answers

• Hi,

Did you save your changes after creating your data sets and pipelines by hitting the Publish All button at the top of the DF portal?

If not, possible that changes you made were not saved. If you are re-creating your assets again then ensure to save them by hitting the Publish All button.

Also it will be highly recommended that you set up the version control so that you would be able to quickly replicate your deployments across multiple environments or in such instances. 

You can check details here - https://docs.microsoft.com/en-us/azure/data-factory/author-visually#use-version-control

Bhushan Gawale | RapidCircle

Wednesday, October 17, 2018 1:17 PM

All replies

• Hi,

Did you save your changes after creating your data sets and pipelines by hitting the Publish All button at the top of the DF portal?

If not, possible that changes you made were not saved. If you are re-creating your assets again then ensure to save them by hitting the Publish All button.

Also it will be highly recommended that you set up the version control so that you would be able to quickly replicate your deployments across multiple environments or in such instances. 

You can check details here - https://docs.microsoft.com/en-us/azure/data-factory/author-visually#use-version-control

Bhushan Gawale | RapidCircle

Wednesday, October 17, 2018 1:17 PM
  • That makes a lot of sense.

Thank you

Debbie

Wednesday, October 17, 2018 1:52 PM