Add Web Application to Azure server RRS feed

• Question

• We have azure servers. Our site name xxx.xxx.com. I need to add Web Applications to my site. If I call my Web Application xxx.xxx.com/xxx   in browser I received error

502 - Web server received an invalid response while acting as a gateway or proxy server.

There is a problem with the page you are looking for, and it cannot be displayed. When the Web server (while acting as a gateway or proxy) contacted the upstream content server, it received an invalid response from the content server. 

Why I can to add right Web Application for call it?

Thank you. Svetlana

• Edited by PipSveta Monday, April 8, 2019 12:34 PM
    Monday, April 8, 2019 12:29 PM

All replies

• Hi,

It could be the DNS mapping is not correctly configured. Check the local DNS settings. 

Cheers

K

Koushik

Monday, April 8, 2019 1:11 PM
  • Just checking in to see if you have had a chance to see the previous response. Kindly let us know if you need further assistance on this issue with the requested information.Azure offers several ways to host websites/apps: Azure App Service WebApps (PAAS solution), Virtual Machines (IAAS), Service Fabric, and Cloud Services (PAAS). Refer the documentation Azure App Service, Virtual Machines, Service Fabric, and Cloud Services comparison for more details on this topic. Have you hosted the app on an Azure VM or on an Azure App Service WebApps? Could you please elaborate more on your requirement and the issue you’re facing?

Friday, April 12, 2019 7:38 PM
    Owner