none
Using Bullets in the Backstage RRS feed

• Question

• Trying to format the ongoing backstage development we would like to add bullets to the design.

Customising Office 2010 has a couple of examples which unfortunately don't work.  Figure 7 has the following code:

<imageControl id="BillboardHotmailRowOneBullet" image="BillboardBullet"/>

Which calls the bullet as <image> rather than <imageMso>Figure 8 uses the callback getBillboardBullet but doesn't define the VBA that should be associated with the callback.

As far as I can see the bullets for Office 2010 are in the folder Microsoft Office\MEDIA\OFFICE14\BULLETS  rather than being in the imageMso listed in the word document here

What am I missing?

Wednesday, March 2, 2011 12:02 PM

Answers

• I use Bullets here, maybe it will help you, must go now

See
    Add custom Tab to Backstage view

Regards Ron de Bruin
    http://www.rondebruin.nl/tips.htm

"dankell" wrote in message news:198e2106-7c56-4348-9b08-a5235fa1ea26...

Trying to format the ongoing backstage development we would like to add bullets to the design.

Customising Office 2010 has a couple of examples which unfortunately don't work.  Figure 7 has the following code:

<imageControl id="BillboardHotmailRowOneBullet" image="BillboardBullet"/>

Which calls the bullet as <image> rather than <imageMso>Figure 8 uses the callback getBillboardBullet but doesn't define the VBA that should be associated with the callback.

As far as I can see the bullets for Office 2010 are in the folder Microsoft Office\MEDIA\OFFICE14\BULLETS  rather than being in the imageMso listed in the word document here

What am I missing?

• Marked as answer by dankell Thursday, March 3, 2011 9:54 AM
    Thursday, March 3, 2011 7:43 AM