Please help me in crystal report. (MEMORY FULL.NOT enough memory for operation.)

Question

•  

Can anyone tell me how to solve this error?

I had Designed a crystal report using odbc connection.where I got this message when display.

"MEMORY FULL.NOT enough memory for operation."

Later I designed a new report using ADO.NET connectin using XML schema . This time the some Records were displayed but for some records the same error had occured .

please help me to solve this.

Friday, April 18, 2008 6:27 AM

Answers

• Hi keval Raj,

Perhaps you can try to page your crystal report for displaying the plenty of the records, if this approach could not fix your issue, please post the detailed code here and provide the description as much as possible in order to figure your problem out.

For your information: http://www.codeproject.com/KB/aspnet/CrystalReport_DotNET2005.aspx

Regards,

Xun

Tuesday, April 22, 2008 7:25 AM
  • hey guys I got the solution for this one.
    this error occured because I was using an external  ".dll"  file.This file I was reffering to get the Amount in Indian  Rupees(currency), instead of writing a big complicated formula.

EnJoY....
    • Marked as answer by keval Raj Wednesday, June 18, 2008 9:07 AM
    Wednesday, June 18, 2008 9:07 AM

All replies

• Hi keval Raj,

Perhaps you can try to page your crystal report for displaying the plenty of the records, if this approach could not fix your issue, please post the detailed code here and provide the description as much as possible in order to figure your problem out.

For your information: http://www.codeproject.com/KB/aspnet/CrystalReport_DotNET2005.aspx

Regards,

Xun

Tuesday, April 22, 2008 7:25 AM
  • Solved it for me!!!  Thanks mate.

Wednesday, April 30, 2008 10:34 AM
  • hey guys I got the solution for this one.
    this error occured because I was using an external  ".dll"  file.This file I was reffering to get the Amount in Indian  Rupees(currency), instead of writing a big complicated formula.

EnJoY....
    • Marked as answer by keval Raj Wednesday, June 18, 2008 9:07 AM
    Wednesday, June 18, 2008 9:07 AM
  • hi Keval Raj.
    can you tell me about the solving of your issue because I have the same problem, please?
    Sunday, March 7, 2010 4:59 PM