Azure AD account RRS feed

• Question

• When I try to manage users on my business account by selecting Users in Account Settings, I get the following message:

You are currently signed in as xxx.xxx@xxxx.com. To manage users, sign in with your associated Azure AD credentials.

Under the message is a button, "Sign in with Azure AD".

When I click the button and select the same ID that I'm already logged into the Developer account with, the screen refreshes with the same message and button.

I don't remember going through the process of setting up an Azure AD account when I first registered my developer account.

How do I find out what Azure AD account to use?

Friday, December 8, 2017 2:05 AM

All replies

• Hello,

If your organization already uses Office 365 or other business services from Microsoft, you already have Azure AD. Otherwise, you can create a new Azure AD tenant from within Dev Center at no additional charge.

To associate your Dev Center account with your organization’s existing Azure AD tenant or to create a brand new Azure AD to associate with your Dev Center account, you could refer to this document.

Best Regards,
    Annie

MSDN Community Support
    Please remember to click "Mark as Answer" the responses that resolved your issue, and to click "Unmark as Answer" if not. This can be beneficial to other community members reading this thread. If you have any compliments or complaints to MSDN Support, feel free to contact MSDNFSF@microsoft.com.

Friday, December 8, 2017 7:35 AM