HELP ! MAX. VERTICAL LOAD ??? RRS feed

• Question

• I`ve been unsucessfuly trying to find out what would be the max load a piece of structural square tube could withstand verticaly. My interest irises from the fact I want to do some basic construction with sections of such material, and the design and materials for the roof and other components will depend on the load limitations imposed by the 2.5 mt high columns. The structural tube is 120x120x4mm, and I do not know the grade of the steel. So I should  asume for safety purposes it`s the lowest grade structural, to be on the safe side. Thanks so much for any input on this. Sincerely, Nelson.

Sunday, April 19, 2009 3:06 AM

All replies

• The query that you have put is nothing related to software , I would suggest to put this query some other forum where you would get a suitable answer to your query.

PHIJO MP
    Sunday, April 19, 2009 9:23 AM
  • Eh?  Not sure how this post fits on this board?
    Andrew Siemer www.andrewsiemer.com blog.andrewsiemer.com www.socialnetworkingin.net
    Monday, April 20, 2009 6:48 PM
  • There are no texts (at least I couldn't fine) in this forum said that it is for SOFTWARE architecture, so I think IRONANDWOOD confused this as a structural architecture forum!?
    Tuesday, April 21, 2009 12:47 AM
  • I suppose there are people in the world who haven't heard of Microsoft or don't know what they do? :)
    www.poak.net
    Tuesday, April 21, 2009 5:54 PM