SketchFlow to Blend RRS feed

• Question

• This might be a stupid question.   What do I do with the sketchflow project when I'm finished.  Do I start a new blend project and import each page that was created in sketchflow?  

I was under the impression once I finished the sketchflow project, I would then be able to use the objects created in my regular blend project.

Sketchflow was great, got my ideas into a functional demo.  Now I need to create a blend project and I would like to use the objects created already.

thank youo

Monday, April 19, 2010 1:08 AM

Answers

• There are many directions you could go from here.  If you want to simply re-use assets created in SketchFlow, you could create a new project, and add the XXXScreens project to your new project, and re-use them that way.  Otherwise, you could do what you said, and import them 1 by 1 into a new project.  Or you could follow the instructions in the Blend help file to remove the SketchFlow player from your project, and then you would have a project very similar to what I suggested by adding the screens project to a new project.

Monday, April 19, 2010 1:30 PM

All replies

• There are many directions you could go from here.  If you want to simply re-use assets created in SketchFlow, you could create a new project, and add the XXXScreens project to your new project, and re-use them that way.  Otherwise, you could do what you said, and import them 1 by 1 into a new project.  Or you could follow the instructions in the Blend help file to remove the SketchFlow player from your project, and then you would have a project very similar to what I suggested by adding the screens project to a new project.

Monday, April 19, 2010 1:30 PM
  • Thank you very much. The removing of the SketchFlow player is what I was looking to do. Mike Apken
    Saturday, April 24, 2010 8:14 AM