.net framework 3.5 installing error 0x8007002 files not specified by system RRS feed

• Question

• hi,

i am trying to install .net framework 3.5 including 2.0 and 3.0 but after download it gives error 0x8007002.

i have seen all padt post about this error but didn't worked.

in contact with windiws expert but from 3 days he's even unable to solve the problem.

i already have tried installing it offline from windows iso\source\sxs with adminitrator right cmd command 

Dism.exe /online /enable-feature /featurename:NetFX3 /All /Source:E:\Windows\Sources\sxs /LimitAccess.

i have also tried scf\sacnnaw

DISM/Online/cleanup-image/restorehealth        it give some error so we solved it with install.esd from source folder by typing command in cmd Dism /Online /Cleanup-Image /RestoreHealth /Source:esd:E:\Sources\Install.esd:1 /limitaccess

but still same error.

need help

version is 2004

Wednesday, November 11, 2020 7:29 PM

Answers

• Hi gullshair,

Do you mean that you encounter the error code “0x8007002” when installing .NET Framework 3.5? Besides, do you still have problems after running sfc /scannow?

Please have a try with the following steps (Before the modification, please backup your registry information):

1. Open your Registry Editor and find the folder:

HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Policies\Microsoft\Windows\WindowsUpdate\AU

2. Double-click the “UserWUServer

3. Change the value from 1 to 0

4. Open the Services Console by entering services.msc in the start search box

5. Right-click to restart the Windows Update Service

6. Reboot your computer

Sincerely,

Anna

MSDN Community Support Please remember to click "Mark as Answer" the responses that resolved your issue, and to click "Unmark as Answer" if not. This can be beneficial to other community members reading this thread. If you have any compliments or complaints to MSDN Support, feel free to contact MSDNFSF@microsoft.com

• Marked as answer by gullshair Thursday, November 12, 2020 8:53 AM
    Thursday, November 12, 2020 8:11 AM

All replies

• Hi gullshair,

Do you mean that you encounter the error code “0x8007002” when installing .NET Framework 3.5? Besides, do you still have problems after running sfc /scannow?

Please have a try with the following steps (Before the modification, please backup your registry information):

1. Open your Registry Editor and find the folder:

HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Policies\Microsoft\Windows\WindowsUpdate\AU

2. Double-click the “UserWUServer

3. Change the value from 1 to 0

4. Open the Services Console by entering services.msc in the start search box

5. Right-click to restart the Windows Update Service

6. Reboot your computer

Sincerely,

Anna

MSDN Community Support Please remember to click "Mark as Answer" the responses that resolved your issue, and to click "Unmark as Answer" if not. This can be beneficial to other community members reading this thread. If you have any compliments or complaints to MSDN Support, feel free to contact MSDNFSF@microsoft.com

• Marked as answer by gullshair Thursday, November 12, 2020 8:53 AM
    Thursday, November 12, 2020 8:11 AM
  • i already have tried these steps from youtube and did it again but still nothing.

same error.

i had a coversation on tech community,you must check it. link is below

https://techcommunity.microsoft.com/t5/windows-10/net-framework-3-5-installing-error-0x8007002/m-p/1867712#M4735

Thursday, November 12, 2020 8:53 AM