none
is there any list of Codeco_Master values that contains [Container Type & ISO Code]available in biztalk 2010 RRS feed

• Question

• Hi All,

I am using BizTalk 2010.In my project ,CODECO 95B is source schema. I have to do mapping based on Codeco Container Type & ISO Code values. Please see the below details for your reference.

sample scenario;

if Container Type ='2200' then map ISO Code[20DV] to destination schema[i should store the output in oracle table]. The value of the ISO Code  is "20DV"

i can do this condition is mapping by using script factoid for a single condition. but i think this is not a correct,

questions:

1.I have the list of possible Container Type & ISO Code, how to call this master values check the particular values in mapping?

2.is there any predefined schema available for CODECO container code and ISO code values in BizTalk to achieve this?

3.shall i use BRE [Business Rule Engine] to import the list of possible values.

4.if not available in BizTalk, how to achieve this in map.

please correct me if i am wrong.i am totally new to BRE and BizTalk.please guide me.

Thanks, Archana

Wednesday, June 19, 2013 6:51 AM